JEAN Garcia finally talked about her alleged warning to her daughter Jennica and Mart Escudero to use a condom. “I will never say such a thing so I hope they won’t put words into my mouth,” she says at he presscon of Regal’s new horror flick, “Hide and Seek.” “What I told them is unahin ang career kaysa pag-ibig. Ako na lang sana ang intrigahin, huwag na ang daughter ko. She’s only 17 at three months pa lang sa showbiz, so she’s hurting. She doesn’t deserve this kasi ang implication is nagse-sex na sila ni Mart, when they’re not even on.”
Mart himself said the story is not true. “Unang-una, wala po kaming relasyon ni Jennica. Nanliligaw pa lang ako sa kanya. We do go out to watch movies pero lagi kaming may chaperon. I really don’t know kung saan galing ang condom issue na yan.”
We asked Mother Lily why she’s building up Jennica. “I saw her on TV and she acts very well. She’s like her mother, Jean, very talented. I’m positive she’ll make it kasi we need to build up a new generation of stars. I’m sure magki-click din ang love team nila ni Mart and ‘Hide and Seek’ is a good vehicle to introduce them to moviegoers.”
“Hide and Seek” is written by Gina Marissa Tagasa (based on a concept of Roselle Monteverde) and directed by Rahyan Carlos who megged the hit Dennis Trillo horror film, “Pamahiin,” last year. Jennica plays Jean’s daughter while Eric Quizon is her stepfather. They move into this old house that turns out to be haunted by three ghosts: Alessandra de Rossi, Ryan Eigenmann and Valeen Montenegro. This opens on October 31 and is a perfect Halloween presentation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment