

THE fans of the Mark Herras-Jennylyn Mercado love team are jubilant that their recent reunion in “Magpakailanman” rated very well. Because of this, they’ll be paired again in the TV remake of the Sharon Cuneta-Gabby Concepcion film, “My Only Love” (their third movie after “Dear Heart” and “PS I Love You” and the first movie of Jackielou Blanco where she played Sharon’s rival over Gabby.) “I was told by Direk Louie about that, but no official notice yet from GMA,” says Jen. We’re glad Jen is active again on TV after her manager’s messy breakup with GMA-7 due to the Angel Locsin brouhaha. “I’m now under GMA Artist Center,” she says. “They deal with me directly na.” Jen is also doing two films. One is “Resiklo” with Bong Revilla for the Metro-Manila Filmfest. “Three more days at tapos na kami,” she says. The other one is a film about the nursing profession, “Nars,” where she co-stars with Jodie Sta. Maria, Agot Isidro, newcomer Jon Avila, and Coco Martin in the role of a gay nurse. This is directed by Adolfo Alix, Jr., who did acclaimed works like “Donsol” and “Kadin” and will also direct the Ken Zhu-Iza Calzado starrer, “Batanes.” Is it true Jen has split with Patrick Garcia? “No, nagtampo lang siya when I failed to show up sa birthday niya in ‘SOP’. But I got sick naman talaga. Sandali lang at okay na uli kami.” We heard that Jen’s mom is very happy about her reunion with Mark. “Mas boto talaga si Mommy Lydia kay Mark,” someone tells us. “Kaya ayun, nagseselos si Patrick nang husto at nagbabanta raw na pupunta na lang sa States para doon mag-aral after matapos ang ‘Fantastic Man’ niya with Mark.”
No comments:
Post a Comment